Trusted by Kayakers for over a decade
Lasso Security Cables have remained the highest quality and most effective theft deterrent since being introduced in 1993. There have been a few changes and upgrades since then, maintaining Lasso as the industry standard for kayak locks.
This model will fit all single-occupant closed deck touring kayaks that we are familiar with.
The Lasso Advantage:
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable is vinyl coated
to 3/8'' thick.
- Lasso security Cables have an easy to use, integrated combination lock. The lock is covered in a high impact protective plastic that keeps your vehicle and kayak from being scratched. The smaller vinyl coated cable and lighter lock make the original Lasso supple and easy to work with. With Lasso protecting your kayak, would be thiefs are likely to go looking for an easier target.
- The Original Lasso kayak lock is smaller and lighter to carry and easy to store if you need to take it with you in your Kayak.
- Easily set the combination to any 4-digit number you choose.
- The Original Lasso is designed to secure your entire kayak, not just a grab loop or other attachment and is a striking visual deterrent.
- Installation Instructions
- Weight 3.25 lbs
- Galvanized steel aircraft cable vinyl coated to 3/8''
- Overall length is roughly 16'
- Loop size is approximately 47''
- Tail length with lock is approximately 75''
- Has re-settable combination code that you choose