The most versatile touring kayak series ever created with performance for the day or weekend tripper.
From the popular Carolina series, this day or weekend tripper offers exceptional acceleration, stability, and speed in a soft chined, V-shaped hull. The 12-footer is easy to load while still offering plenty of dry storage to help you make the most of its versatile capabilities.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayaks are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
- Zone DLX Seat
- Zone Knee/Thigh Pads
- SlideLock Adjustable Foot Braces
- Bow and Stern Hatches
- Bungee Deck Rigging with Reflective Static Perimeter Safety Line
- Kayak Karrier Handles
- Bow and Stern Bulkheads
- Length: 12' / 366 cm
Width: 26" / 66 cm
Max Capacity: 275 lbs. / 125 kg
Deck Height: 14.5" / 37 cm
Weight: 49lbs. / 22 kg
Cockpit Length: 39.5" / 100 cm
Cockpit Width: 21.5" / 55 cm