The Perception Hi Life 11.0 is your one stop shop for fun on the water. The Hi Life is an 11ft kayak with smooth tracking and enough stability to paddle as a SUP. The super low profile is reminiscent of a paddle board, but still provides a sturdy platform for kayaking.
Perfect for a day trip, this SOT features a fold down seating system, with a cooler storage area under the seat, a rear tankwell for additional storage, and a center cup holder in front of the seat for easy access. Swim decks make exit and re-entry for kids and pets a breeze, and the track pads on the bow, midship and stern help you keep your footing while paddling. A center rail runs from bow to seat and acts as a slide track to mount your recreation and fishing accessories. The multipurpose track also doubles as a carry handle for easy transport.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayaks are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.