Meet the newest member of Perception’s renowned Pescador family. The Pescador Pilot is an affordable sit-on-top kayak packed to the gills with fishing features and complete with the included Pilot Drive pedal drive system. The Pilot Drive is performance-engineered to achieve the perfect balance of simplicity and ingenuity, and is ergonomically optimized for all-day hands-free fishing. Outfitted with a Captain’s Chair with on-the-fly adjustable gear tracks and tension knobs, four molded-in rod holders, two YakAttack accessory tracks, a transducer scupper, and two storage consoles for mounting electronics. The best feature? A price that propels the Pescador Pilot into a class all its own.*Shipping only 149.99 for kayaks over 12' within the contiguous US.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayaks are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
LENGTH: 12' 5" / 381 cm
WIDTH: 33.75" / 85.73 cm
WEIGHT: 85 lbs. / 38 kg
DECK HEIGHT: 16" / 41 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 525 lbs. / 238 kg