The Tribe 9.5 is an affordable, easy-going, great looking sit-on-top that performs terrifically in surf and rough ocean conditions, but is also speedy and maneuverable on flat water and lazy rivers. With side handles built-in, plus additional bow and stern handles, carrying and car topping is a breeze.
*Shipping only 99.99 within the contiguous US.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayaks are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
LENGTH: 9' 5" / 287 cm
WIDTH: 31.25" / 79 cm
BOAT WEIGHT: 46 lbs. / 21 kg
DECK HEIGHT: 16.25" / 41 cm
COCKPIT LENGTH: 53" / 135 cm
COCKPIT WIDTH: 20.5" / 52 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 300 lbs. / 136 kg